Bruno Plumbing & Heating is Washington’s Leading Heating & Plumbing Company!
call to schedule an appointment today
Learn More About Us
John B. Bruno is the founder of our family-owned and operated business. Bruno Plumbing & Heating was established in 1927. John originally traded under the name John B. Bruno Plumbing and Heating Contractors.
The interim owner of the business was Joseph L. Bruno who operated the company from 1965 until his untimely death in 1985. Our current owner is David L. Bruno who incorporated the business in 1998 and changed the name of the company to Bruno Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Our Code of Ethics
- Time: First and foremost, we respect our client’s time.
- Integrity: We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with clients, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We’re committed to keeping our promises.
- Respect for the law: We adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that pertain to the plumbing and HVAC industries as prescribed by federal, state, municipal, and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing businesses.
- Excellence: We install, service, repair, and replace plumbing and HVAC equipment in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety and reputation: We maintain a clean, safe, respectable, and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of our company.
- Teamwork: We support each member of the team so that we can strengthen the company and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service: We provide the highest quality of service in order to encourage repeat business and to maintain enduring relationships with our clients.
- Respect for others: We treat our clients, fellow employees, and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy: We show the utmost respect for the sanctity of our clients’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition: We value fair competition. So, we will advertise, promote, and market our services fairly and accurately. We will do so in a manner that reflects the high standards of our company.
Our Mission for Our Clients
At Bruno Plumbing & Heating, our mission is to offer our clients the highest quality of customer care. Our pledge is to make a positive difference in the lives of homeowners in our community.
We’re continually striving to achieve excellence and to provide our clients with dependable, knowledgeable, and friendly services. We vow to continue adhering to our strong code of ethics, on which our company was founded in 1927.
Talk to Your Preferred Plumber Today
Count on our professionals to provide you with quality plumbing services at affordable rates. You can depend on us to get the job done right the first time.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Call us for free estimates on replacements. Repaired right today or you don’t pay®!
Choosing the Right Plumbing Professional
- Make sure your plumbing contractor has proper insurance
- Make sure your plumbing contractor has a contractor’s license and has obtained the necessary permits
- Make sure your plumbing contractor offers workmanship warranties
- Make sure you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee
What Makes Us Different?
- Our family-owned and operated team comprises service technicians who are extremely professional, dedicated, and have been associated with the company for a long time. The services we deliver are always in the best interests of the client.
- Our fully certified and highly trained technicians are thoroughly prepared to assist you with your emergencies, delivering safe and dependable results.
- We care for you and your home. That’s why we always wear shoe covers and clean up your home with the utmost attention.
- You can always count on us for quick and reliable repairs, since we carry fully stocked trucks that can save you both time and money.
- Our team doesn’t believe in the use of gimmicks or dishonest sales strategies. Trust us for accurate, upfront pricing before your work is completed. You will know the exact cost you’re going to pay before we even initiate your services.
- We are a current member of the Better Business Bureau.
- We’ll register your new heating and cooling equipment, so you receive the best warranty available on your equipment. Every technician undergoes background checks and drug testing before joining us.
Check out our extensive warranty options.
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1927